• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Two Issues? Any help would would be nice.

Dynamat

Lurker
Dec 4, 2009
I have two things that I would like to address. One is about Flash. When I go to some websites I get the "F" in a circle with a explanation point. Like there is a problem with Flash. When I click on the symbol the phone gives an error stating that it cannot open that type of file. How do I fix that?

The other issue might just be a programming thing. When I open any of my email accounts since I have 5 of them. I cannot simply copy the entire email and add it to my calendar. I wish I could have a way to open any of my email accounts and then select any important email and then move it to my Calendar and have that calendar be my sole calendar.

I have two things that I would like to address. One is about Flash. When I go to some websites I get the "F" in a circle with a explanation point. Like there is a problem with Flash. When I click on the symbol the phone gives an error stating that it cannot open that type of file. How do I fix that?

Flash is not available yet for Android. Although if you google it, you can find out how far Adobe is in making their newest Flash Mobile Software. From what I understand, early next year they'll have something ready for testing.

Upvote 0
I have gone to bored.com on the built in browser and started a flash game on that website. I keep hearing that Flash isnt on Android yet, but I have seen it firsthand.

Now, granted, it was far too small to play in the browser screen, and it was very laggy and impossible to play, but it was working.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones