• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Two minor issues I'm dealing with..

spikeithard

Android Expert
Sep 23, 2010
London Ontario Canada
The first one is a lagging keyboard.
Ok so if I go into say Facebook messenger app and then click on the button to 'reply' the Swype keyboard at the bottom 40% of the screen is black for about 3-4 seconds and then kicks in. Does this also with other text inputs like handcent text etc. Just started doing it a week or so ago all of a sudden. Reinstall Swype? ?

And the other issue I'm facing is one out of twenty or so calls coming in, it won't let me swipe the red to green to answer a call. It just keeps vibrating and releasing back to the left. Like you drag it 90% of the way to the right but then it just lets go and you have to try it again. By the time you attempt to answer it ten times the person already hung up. Frustrating!

Any suggestions please and thanks?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones