1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Two months ago.......

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dajonsworld, May 30, 2011.

1. dajonsworld

dajonsworld Lurker
    None

May 11, 2011
    Male
    dental lab technician
    Stockton, Ca.
    Two months ago i decided to buy an lg optimus m . At that point i would obviously have been called a noob . since that point in time i have spent every single minute reading exploring and becoming very knowledgeable in the the areas of rooting, modding, and otherwise Tweaking and peaking my phone my wifes phone and my daughters both of their phones are the Huawei ascend. Basically i am just saying hello and trying not to "lurk" in the shadows of greatness.To this community i say with all sincerity THANk YOU:D:D:D:D .............. w/ out you guys in the lg forum i wouldve bricked my phone for sure. Wow truly intelligent and ethically correct "students" ( or more true to their form "professors") of the industry.
    This is to all that have contributed in any way to this forum .... Again, thank you ,thank you, thank you............
    if i could contribute financialy at all i would but ........ i will in the future . at present i am unemployed . i will be thanking those persons individualy and showing my appreciation for their dedication .

Dajon R Wendell

Advertisement

2. frenchy714

frenchy714 Android Expert
    None

Nov 11, 2010
    Male
    East Tawas, MI
    Welcome to the forums Dajon! AF definitely appreciates your kind words, we're all here to help! Don't be a lurker and drop in whenever you want, say hello, and let us know how you're doing!

3. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to AF Dajon. Thanks for the kind words. The forum has a fantastic user base.. that's what makes it such a great place. Enjoy life on the other side of the AF coin.

4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    'bout time you joined up. ;)

Welcome and glad to have you.