• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Two numbers on same phone

Mitten Diver

Nov 17, 2009
I am tired of carrying two phones. One for work and one for personal use. I have the option to go to AT&T for my work phone and can choose an IPhone 4 or a Motorola Atrix 2. I currently have a Samsung Epic 4G that I would like to get rid of. If I can't have two numbers on one phone can I forward everything from a AT&T personal phone to the work phone so I don't have to carry both? The obvious choice would be to stick with the Android platform.

I am currently with Sprint but would port my old number over to AT&T as my wife and son both have IPhone 4s. I just want that number to be forwarded to my new AT&T phone provided by work. Would I just buy a cheap AT&T phone with texting and then have that number assigned to the new Atrix 2? I really want to be able to maintain the old number since that is what everyone outside of work has.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones