1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Two quick questions

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by tical2399, Apr 26, 2010.

1. tical2399

tical2399 Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Hey guys I hope you guys can be more helpful than the guys on android community.com, as I asked some questions which I though the community would know off the top of their heads. I got lots of views on my question but nobody bothered to respond.

So I'm going to ask here in the hopes that this is a more helpful community so here goes. can any body provide me with a direct link or at least the name of a site for some really nice exotic icons for android phones. I plan to buy the EVO-4G for myself and the N1 for my girl and I want to root and install custom roms/themes on them both.

So if anybody knows where to get some really nice icons for texting, using the camera etc. please point me in the right direction. Secondly, if I buy an unlocked N1 and send it to my girl who lives in the UK can she just get a pre-paid sim card and use it?

I know the N1 supposedly coming to vodafone at the end of this month, but she doesn't want to be on a contact. She uses vodaphone pre-paid so would the unlocked US N1 work in the UK with a pre-paid vodafone sim card?

Thanks for the help

Advertisement

2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Nov 28, 2009
    xda-developers.com has a TON of info that would help you.

As far as the N1, as long as it works on the UK bands, you'll be ok. I don't know what bands Vodafone works on...