• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Two Sandisk class 4 32gig MicroSD cards (must sell) $35 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrdroid921

Android Expert
Nov 13, 2009
N CEE!
I have two sandisk class 4 32gig MicroSD cards.

I am looking to sell each for $35 shipped (each), which is an amazing deal.

They are both unused, and clean. I can get pics if needed. I really need a sale,

I am trying to get my gf here, so please help if you can!

I take money order only - I have good feedback if needed to aid in a sale!@

Update - 1 left for sale

Guys no need to beat me up. I have good feedback and have no problem showing it. I had to many bad experiences with paypal when I sold with eBay years ago, and I no longer deal with them. I have my own business, and have taken money orders without any issues. I am working on getting a square credit card processing account sent up, but that's not up at this time.

Btw, I respect eveyones choice and if you don't wish to pay by money order, that's fine. I just ask that you all don't call me "Iffy" or whatever, because I have feedback to show I am anything but shady or iffy.

Upvote 0
Guys no need to beat me up. I have good feedback and have no problem showing it. I had to many bad experiences with paypal when I sold with eBay years ago, and I no longer deal with them. I have my own business, and have taken money orders without any issues. I am working on getting a square credit card processing account sent up, but that's not up at this time.

Btw, I respect eveyones choice and if you don't wish to pay by money order, that's fine. I just ask that you all don't call me "Iffy" or whatever, because I have feedback to show I am anything but shady or iffy.

Not trying to bash you but money orders aren't as safe and secure as paypal or something like that. Just was saying that it was iffy. Sorry if you took it wrong. And if you took paypal I would have been first in line.

Upvote 0
Not trying to bash you but money orders aren't as safe and secure as paypal or something like that. Just was saying that it was iffy. Sorry if you took it wrong. And if you took paypal I would have been first in line.

I have my own business and I get more people who ask to send me money orders then pay by credit card. Paypal isn't as safe as you think it is, and I learned that the hard way. Everyone is free to their own opinion, and free to pay how they like. I am an honest person, and many can back me up on that. Plus one has already sold, and a money order is being sent.

Upvote 0
just so u know a money order from the post office is pretty much guaranteed cash and if u dont get ur goods they will go after the seller ...trst me u dont want a postal inspector showing up at ur door ...not nice to piss off the feds ...so yea its a safe bet going with a postal money order anything else money order wise is a lil iffy ...wanted to clarify that ...as i hate pay pal too ...

oh yea i need a card too but no funds atm ...

Upvote 0
just so u know a money order from the post office is pretty much guaranteed cash and if u dont get ur goods they will go after the seller ...trst me u dont want a postal inspector showing up at ur door ...not nice to piss off the feds ...so yea its a safe bet going with a postal money order anything else money order wise is a lil iffy ...wanted to clarify that ...as i hate pay pal too ...

oh yea i need a card too but no funds atm ...

Trust me, as a business owner I know about all this and I would never stiff anyone. I have already sold one via money order and it's going out to the member tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones