1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Two weeks with my Thunderbolt

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Verio, Jun 6, 2011.

1. Verio

Verio Newbie
    None

Dec 16, 2009
    So, I've had my Thunderbolt for two weeks now (sold my iPhone 4 for it) and I absolutely love it. I'm glad I didn't listen to the huge amount of nasty posts on here about it. History has told me that the majority of people who post on a forum are complaining about something, hardly praising.

While I have had a few issues with the phone (it's restarted on me 3x), I'm really impressed with the speed of the phone. The battery lasts me all day (6:15AM - 4PM) with occasional use, however, I have access to a charger at work if I need it.

For anyone considering a change to this phone, I definitely recommend this over the outdated iPhone 4 and the slower 3G network. There's nothing like looking up a restaurant review in a matter of seconds while talking to your wife on the phone instead of hanging up and spending 5 minutes trying to get the page to load over 3g.

Advertisement

2. ILoveMyDroid

ILoveMyDroid Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 4, 2010

I'm glad you switched! Welcome to Android Forums! I've also sold my iPhone 4 and have loved having not ever touching it again. It lacked the things I loved most about android which was customization and notifications. Thus far, I am pleased with my device despite the GPS problems and rebooting issues. Hope yours serves you well!

3. Verio

Verio Newbie
    None

Dec 16, 2009
    Is there any way to have the phone shut off after a certain time like Blackberries? Perhaps "an app for that", haha.

I totally missed flash, and I am so glad to have it back.