1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

TWRP 3.0.0-0 for Surnia

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Slayer72, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Cloudblue

Cloudblue Lurker

I tried to update TWRP and now have no recovery. Tried TWRP Mgr And the methods described here: https://twrp.me/devices/motorolamotoe.html to no avail. Wondering if I should use CWM? If so, where's the best tutorial. Current version is 13.0-20160404-nightly-surnia. This all started because I could not update fresh nighlies automatically. Help a NOOB?

3. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Reboot into bootloader and having your phone connected to your computer use fastboot and type "fastboot flash recovery {name}.img, if everything went ok use volume down key to go to recovery and press power to select it, you should boot into twrp at that point

4. sanchez24

sanchez24 Lurker

This model serves to twpr xt1526 ?

5. Slayer72

Slayer72 Android Expert

Yes

6. knoober

knoober Android Enthusiast

I cant seem to get this TWRP to mount the system as readable. I chose to make the system readable when asked, I also have tried using the options in the Mount tab inside TWRP. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance

Edit: I tried SuperR's 2870 found a few posts down in this section but that was a whole other problem. 2870 couldnt see the backup I made with the TWRP found in this post and .... ugggg. I finally restored by flashing a new rom zip and rebooting to recovery during the boot screen. After that I could restore from my backup. What a process :D I would still like to know what the problem was in the first place if anyone knows. Thanks again

#6 knoober, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2017

Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) Forum

The Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) release date was February 2015. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 200 processor, and 2390mAh battery.

February 2015
Release Date
Reviews