• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

TWRP 3.0.3

dfuse06

Android Enthusiast
Apr 9, 2015
398437_regular-show-cartoons-comics-swag-dope-swerve.gif

install via twrp. Click on the install image ,find the recovery.img and install it into the recovery.

Download link
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=385035244224413295

I think it works good, but I had a small heart attack. On twrp 3.0.2.0 I would wipe system, data, dalvik cache, cache and internal storage. Then I would reboot recovery. Then I could flash a ROM. Well on this when I do that. Or wipe at all, when I reboot recovery. The phone never gets there, I have to force it off then hold the hardware keys to get into the recovery. I thought it was bricked at first

Upvote 0
I think it works good, but I had a small heart attack. On twrp 3.0.2.0 I would wipe system, data, dalvik cache, cache and internal storage. Then I would reboot recovery. Then I could flash a ROM. Well on this when I do that. Or wipe at all, when I reboot recovery. The phone never gets there, I have to force it off then hold the hardware keys to get into the recovery. I thought it was bricked at first

Can you please post a link to twrp 3.0.2.0 that you were using? I could not find it. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Is true the same thing happened to me last night, when about to flash validus, I wiped everything and tried to reboot recovery before I flash the ROM, it stucked on boot loop till I long pressed power bottom and vol+ to return to recovery. Since we are now aware I think is normal.
No one needs to do a reboot after wiping. Wipe and then install.

Reactions: yeboah74
Upvote 0
Just so every one is aware if you partition your sdcard for internal use with the new marshmallow ROMs or Nougat ROMs, the recovery might not boot at all, or if it does it will not recognize your sdcard, you must remove sdcard, or reformat it for fat32 again to be readable and boot into recovery if you want to use it in recovery. Or just use a different sdcard for recovery purposes

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones