• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TWRP] [MS323, D320n, D325] Team Win Recovery Pro 3.0

Did you manage to download the aboot dump? I just tried on my phone but no file was listed on media fire,just an empty folder. If you have got the zip file you need to follow the instructions on the page I linked you to, basically unzip the aboot dump, identify the file that corresponds to your handset, and rename that file to aboot.bin. Then flash using the dd if command detailed in the post. The aboot file should be copied to your internal sdcard before flashing, otherwise the command won't work.

Upvote 0
Did you manage to download the aboot dump? I just tried on my phone but no file was listed on media fire,just an empty folder. If you have got the zip file you need to follow the instructions on the page I linked you to, basically unzip the aboot dump, identify the file that corresponds to your handset, and rename that file to aboot.bin. Then flash using the dd if command detailed in the post. The aboot file should be copied to your internal sdcard before flashing, otherwise the command won't work.
I have downloaded the D320 .bin aboot file, yes.
30b9e1c3b5c6f57ba8758e2e18725b95.jpg

EDIT: I did adb reboot recovery, and it's purple again...??
EDIT2: I found out I need D320F8, and I did it again, but it's still purple bro.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Did you delete the d320n aboot from the internal sd? You may have inadvertently flashed the same file again. Otherwise all I can say is to keep trying, it took me a couple of days off and on to fully root, unlock bootloader and flash recovery! Just read as much as you can first and try to understand exactly what is needed for your specific handset. I've a D320n so there may be subtle differences.

Upvote 0
Did you delete the d320n aboot from the internal sd? You may have inadvertently flashed the same file again. Otherwise all I can say is to keep trying, it took me a couple of days off and on to fully root, unlock bootloader and flash recovery! Just read as much as you can first and try to understand exactly what is needed for your specific handset. I've a D320n so there may be subtle differences.
When I try to enter the recovery mode manually, it doesn't work. It just boots up and the cellphone turns off. Maybe my TWRP doesn't support L70 or something? I don't get this shit.

EDIT:
This is what I have when I do 'adb reboot recovery'
EI7Jm.jpg

EDIT2: I found a good aboot and I got it fixed!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Almost all custom roms have bugs of some sort, this home button issue is a bug that has been reported numerous times on the relevant thread. It will most likely be fixed in the next nightly release. You need to read the WHOLE THREAD before you install a rom, otherwise you run the risk of encountering issues such as this. I knew you had installed cm13 simply because of the home button issue you reported, because I have read and kept up with the thread.

Reactions: Orionhilles
Upvote 0
Hello,
I can't get into recovery using key combo anymore (I know it worked in the past, as I rooted my phone by flashing modified kernel using the stock recovery). It still works with adb reboot recovery and Rebooter, but I want to be able to restore my backups if the OS will not start.
Question: What key combo do you use to get to recovery? (LG D320n)
Alternative: Is there any way to reboot to recovery from fastboot?

Reactions: nickyhickey
Upvote 0
i cant install this recovery. can someone help me please?

this is the 2nd time i get pink screen.

im on stock D32510d_00.kdz. copy the twrp.img to the sdcard. input this commands on cmd :
adb shell
su
dd if=/storage/external_SD/twrp.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery

then i reboot the phone and i get the signature problem.
but i have firmware upgrade with key combo so i dont have a brick atm.
now i have restored the phone to 10d stock version, no issues with drivers and that kind of things.

im using windows 7 64 bits. and my phone is lg l70 d325 dual sim. (i have a full backup of this rom)
im also flashing the aboot.bin from sammyz (that one worked for me when i installed cm12 but now its not working)

EDIT AND FIXED!
first push the aboot.bin (douglas's aboot worked for me)
then replace the recovery.
then magic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@vm03, the newest build of TWRP does not load on my device (MS323). It only loads a black screen
Some else have problem, but in my test on my devices work good include OTA from adopted SD. Try reformat SD... Or wait news from twrp team... Adopted storage support in progress.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones