1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

TWRP Problems (Please Help)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Xenyii, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Xenyii

Xenyii Lurker

So i recently tried installing twrp custom recovery via odin on a samsung galaxy grand prime (SM-G530P) and it said successful but when i tried loading into twrp recovery right after the flash it was like a loop and yellow text would appear in the top left "Recovery" but after i booted up my phone and turned it off and tried again it just lead me to the stock recovery and i need the twrp recovery installed asap please someone help!!!

2. James L

James L Android Expert

Put the TWRP file in the AP slot, press start wait till it says reset, screen goes black. Immediately hold volume up, home and power until you see Teamwin.

Or uncheck auto reboot, when Odin says reset, do a battery pull, reinsert the battery, hold volume up, home, and power until you see Teamwin.

#2 James L, Nov 20, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  3. Xenyii

Xenyii Lurker

i did that but while doing that the samsung logo would show up and disappear and continue doing that if you can dm me on something like discord or twitter to help me out more it would be nice

Twitter @VoidSells
    (IK its cringy)
    Discord Void#8684
    if you can't contact me on any of those just respond with something you can contact me with please and thanks

4. James L

James L Android Expert

Sending a DM via this site.

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

if you guys do get it figured out, can you guys post your solution? i'm curious and i'm sure that someone else will stumble on this thread looking for help and solutions.

thanx guys

MrJavi likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 2600mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews