1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Txting Issue

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by rodikusdude, Mar 17, 2010.

1. rodikusdude

rodikusdude New Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Okay, back before I got the droid I had a friend who had a Iphone and she would send a Mass txt which would be like 15 pages on my phone, well to reply to it i would have to go txt by txt, anyways so having the droid is nice cause its threaded so I can view it while txting, but here is my issue, Lets say i get a txt thats 15 pages so i have to scroll up to view the first txt, I can start typing but once my words go to the 2nd line i get rooted back to the bottom of the text message and i have to scroll all the way back up to view thew first and 2nd text, I hope this makes sense.

And why is it when I try to send a mass text, after 3 pages it goes staright to MMS message? Well I just want to be able to text while viewing the conversation I am in without being sent to the bottom and having to rescroll back up. If you kno how to fix it or a APP that works let me know. I apologize if its a easy fix, I am new to the droid

So apparently there is more thatn one android or something. I own the new Motorola droid 2.0

Advertisement

2. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer

Jan 11, 2010
    Driver
    W Midlands, UK
    I think Handcent resolves both of your issues. There is an option to disable switching to MMS on long messages.

3. rodikusdude

rodikusdude New Member

Mar 17, 2010
    okay i will check it out, ty

4. rodikusdude

rodikusdude New Member

Mar 17, 2010
    do u know which handcent app it is, I found many in the market

5. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer

Jan 11, 2010
    Driver
    W Midlands, UK
    There is the main app and then several custom font packages.

6. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

7. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    I would have to have a serious talk with any "friend" that thought that a 15 message mass text was acceptable... Yikes. The first S in SMS is for SHORT.

8. rodikusdude

rodikusdude New Member

Mar 17, 2010
    well sometimes we can talk so we txt and why not just txt in bulk than 1 by 1. i dont mind the txting it was the texting issue but handcent sms works. Ty guys