• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help TXTS getting split up

This isn't happening to anyone else?? This is a royal pain. I've tried ChompSMS, Handcent, nothing helps.

My messages come in like this:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean convallis justo non odio fringilla varius.
Morbi tortor urna, semper et bibendum sed, faucibus a mauris. Fusce enim magna,
fermentum quis suscipit at, rhoncus vestibulum nisl. Vestibulum mi felis, porttitor nec sagittis eget

Upvote 0
This isn't happening to anyone else?? This is a royal pain. I've tried ChompSMS, Handcent, nothing helps.

My messages come in like this:

I'd be more worried about what language they're coming in as! I cant even read that!
But seriously, could it be an issue with the sender? A friend of mine's texts always come in like that. He said it's something to do with his phone?

Upvote 0
I'd be more worried about what language they're coming in as! I cant even read that!
But seriously, could it be an issue with the sender? A friend of mine's texts always come in like that. He said it's something to do with his phone?
Haha, yeah I might need a lorem ipsum translator!

If it is an issue with the sender, it is an issue with everyone that texts me because they all do it.

Upvote 0
I would try to find someone who has a phone like yours and have them send a large text to you. I have this problem with a few people when they send me a text but I think there phone does not have the capacity to send large text. I say this is because all of the other text I get, comes in 1 message

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones