• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Types of music you like and...

djkleric

Nov 1, 2009
So Cal
What are your favorite links (ie. bassdrive for DNB). I want to try new music streams as Ill listen to a vast majority of music. If it catches my ear I'll listen.

This coud be a great thread for people to find new music and the streams that direct you to it.

My favorites are Hard rock,House and Drum n Bass, I use Droid live and Cherry radio. Both are great apps.

Dude, I love House. It's primarily what I listen to whilst commuting to school, and during my free time. Droid Live has just gotten better with each update. The only thing that sux is that there isn't a full version of the newly updated droid live for Android 1.5. Anyway, Here are a few links of stuff I dl and listen to directly through my Hero:

Lollipop Unwrapped
HardCandyMusic.com - pop, electronic + indie music.
Login

Enjoy!

Ps. Oh, and def check out the boystown live channel on droidlive

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones