1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Tips UAG Case for S3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jreink01, Jul 17, 2013.

1. jreink01

jreink01 Android Expert

Hello, I just received my UAG case for my S3. This case is nice but I am used to holstering my phone with a belt clip which this case does not have. I have tried many different belt clips but cannot find one that will fit my s3 with the uag case on. I am asking if anyone knows of a belt clip that might fit this. Thanks for any and all feedback.

Advertisement

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Sorry no i dont and i doubt youll find one but id like to give a huge thumbs up to the UAG :thumbup::thumbup: i really love it :)

3. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

haven't seen one yet, and TBH, it's not made for one

you'd be better off getting a case that's made for a belt clip

I put my UAG'd S3 in my pocket and forget about it

funkylogik likes this.
  4. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Android Enthusiast

Friend of mine loved my UAG and also wanted a belt clip but failed. He decided to keep the UAG though despite the fact most people laugh claiming the logo looks like it spells 'VAG' ;)

Gmash and funkylogik like this.
  5. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Lmao thanks for pointing that out mate, now thats all ill see when i look at it :D

6. jreink01

jreink01 Android Expert

Thanks for all the feedback. I went to the UAG website and under FAQ, it said that some users have used a belt case that is for the galaxy note that works well for our S3 with the UAG case. Just thought I would put that out there.

funkylogik likes this.
  7. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Extreme Android User

Hi

I've merged your two threads. It will help to keep all the answers in the same place and should save confusion in the long run:)

On a side not if funkylogic would be so kind to like the OP again as I had to delete the post that you'd already liked:)

funkylogik likes this.
  8. Gmash

Gmash Extreme Android User

Literal lol:p

9. jreink01

jreink01 Android Expert

Does anyone know where I can get a belt clip for my S3 that will fit with a UAG case on? Thanks. I'm looking for the clip, like the senior clips, not the case.