• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Is it black and orange like in the pics or black with black in those lines on the back?

You can check out my full review of the case where you can see lots of pictures and find out more about details of the back insert ;)

http://androidforums.com/samsung-ga...n-armor-gear-case-note-2-w-lots-pictures.html

In short, you get 2 inserts, orange and black (color on one side, white on the other side) and can choose which one you want to use. Or just get some construction paper or whatever and cut out your own color. It's fully customizable!!!

At first I was using orange insert, but now switched to black to keep pure black/white theme. That one is my exclusive everyday case now!!!

Reactions: onemat and chmodx
Upvote 0
I got mine yesterday. I like the looks of it, and it obviously has some protection to it.

But I felt like mine was wabbly around the edges, in other words, slightly oversized and I could easily push my phone right out the front of it. I bought it directly from Amazon, it's not a knock-off. I ended up sending it back, not worth $40 if it won't hold very sturdily.

Reactions: hbrocks
Upvote 0
I got mine yesterday. I like the looks of it, and it obviously has some protection to it.

But I felt like mine was wabbly around the edges, in other words, slightly oversized and I could easily push my phone right out the front of it. I bought it directly from Amazon, it's not a knock-off. I ended up sending it back, not worth $40 if it won't hold very sturdily.

sigh...!
Mine's on the way...!
Good thing is Amazon's an easy return if necessary!

Upvote 0
Are you sure you had yours all the way in? Below is my little case collection, and I also had Defender and Commuter, but not anymore. So I'm not just telling you from reading someone else review, but from my first hand experience. UAG is one of the tightest fitting cases I have; will stay with a phone for sure if dropped. There is not even a question about it. Right out of the box, case felt a little stiff, but after a few fitments it fits like a glove now. Also, make sure you have back insert card in. Perhaps when you put the phone in, put it on face side and push on the case to make sure its all the way in? Of course, it doesn't matter now since you sent yours back already... I only heard one other comment from someone on XDA forum about getting a defective UAG case where the phone was popping out. Haven't heard any other complain about phone being lose inside of the case. I guess the only complain I hear from others about this case - some find it not comfortable in their hand because its a squared off (iPhone like) design instead of a typical rounded off design. I guess I got used to it since it doesn't bother me, and out of all the cases in my collection right now - this is my exclusive one.

my_cases-1_zps3e7b18e2.jpg

my_cases-2_zpsee35494f.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones