• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Uber New

Hey guys and gals im new to the whole android scene. I just got my first android phone about 3 weeks ago (Sprint HTC Hero) and i love it so much. I had a blackberry curve 8330 before and the Hero just destroys it. Only regret is that i hadnt got an android pone a long time ago, lol. One thing im really lookin forward to is the whole open source community. I would really like to learn a lot more about android and the whole open source phone scene as well. I consider myself to be very good with electronics. I am really good with computers and starting to learn stuff about phones, but would like to learn a lot more. and i look forward to being an active member here.

Cheers,
T1G

Hey guys and gals im new to the whole android scene. I just got my first android phone about 3 weeks ago (Sprint HTC Hero) and i love it so much. I had a blackberry curve 8330 before and the Hero just destroys it. Only regret is that i hadnt got an android pone a long time ago, lol. One thing im really lookin forward to is the whole open source community. I would really like to learn a lot more about android and the whole open source phone scene as well. I consider myself to be very good with electronics. I am really good with computers and starting to learn stuff about phones, but would like to learn a lot more. and i look forward to being an active member here.

Cheers,
T1G
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones