• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help UConnect mobile app on S5

rickap7

Nov 17, 2010
I have a S5(4.4.4) and a 2014 Ram 1500 w/Uconnect I installed the mobile app on my phone. I tried accessing the app and I keep getting stuck in a loop I enter my username and password it says "logging in" I get to the terms screen hit accept. and the app goes back to the log in screen enter the info "logging in" back to the log in screen over and over again.
I loaded the app on my wife S5 same 4.4.4 and the app works.
What could be the issue with my phone?
HELP!

I have a S5(4.4.4) and a 2014 Ram 1500 w/Uconnect I installed the mobile app on my phone. I tried accessing the app and I keep getting stuck in a loop I enter my username and password it says "logging in" I get to the terms screen hit accept. and the app goes back to the log in screen enter the info "logging in" back to the log in screen over and over again.
I loaded the app on my wife S5 same 4.4.4 and the app works.
What could be the issue with my phone?
HELP!

I am running it on my S5 with 4.4.4 as well (Verizon). No issues. Have you tried clearing data and cache for the app?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones