• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root UD Froyo eXtreme 8.0.0 (FRF22D

Poll closed due to new release for this ROM

• 5 Star ROM Rating: Elite

Votes: 79 66.4%
  • 4 Star ROM Rating: Outstanding

Votes: 24 20.2%
  • 3 Star ROM Rating: Average

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • 2 Star ROM Rating: Not Ready for Primetime

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 1 Star ROM Rating: Not Usable

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters
I rich man is one who is happy with what he has.

There's nothing the newer phones do that my DROID can't. What's the problem? Keeping up with the Joneses is ridiculous.

That is truly the definition of my technological being. not to seem insane or anything. But I have a droid and a second gen itouch.

I am actually in the process of convincing my mom to switch her 4th gen nano for a 4th gen itouch. Just for the camera.

Also before I was rooted I tried to get a droid x or droid 2 from asurion. (dumb idea). So that just proves that I try to keep up w/ the Joneses way too much. Well I used to. I'm getting better now.:D

Upvote 0
true again. How customizable is the Nexus One anyways. I never really hear anything about that phone anymore.

Nexus is probably the most customizable from what I have seen, had it come to Verizon I would of picked one up in a heartbeat but that fell through and I stuck with my D1 and I am perfectly happy. And there was no way I was going to switch to T-Mo to get it either.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones