1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

uggh!!! Need help!!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wb1960, Apr 28, 2011.

1. jimcraig

jimcraig Well-Known Member

this?
    [​IMG]

Advertisement

2. evomattnc

evomattnc Android Expert

Wasn't it contacts2.db?

jimcraig likes this.
  3. akazabam

akazabam Android Expert

Yes, it's contacts2.db. That is not the exact command, but those are the paths. Here are the two command (in order) that you need to type:

su

cp /sdcard/contactsdb/data/data/com.android.providers.contacts/databases/contacts2.db /data/data/com.android.provers.contacts/databases/

jimcraig likes this.
  4. jimcraig

jimcraig Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I have all but given up on this. Not for a lack of trying but it doesnt seem worth the effort any more. I juiced up my old phone & bluetoothed the contacts file over to my phone. It was 9 months old, last June was last time I used it. But its better then nothing.

I turned on root access in ES File Explorer, and was able to see other root folders I couldnt before. I couldnt find the com.andriod.contacts folder?

Now I just need to learn how to sync contact info from phone to google so this doesnt happen again. And then fix my wifi issue and I can go back to my love affair with my phone.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews
Tags: