• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

UGH No Wunder Radio or iheart Radio

Just tried again as well and nothing so far...I'm not worried though, as it is on their website as available (see the link above). I think it could be 1 of the following reasons...

1) They did not anticipate the wait time when an app is uploaded vs. when it is available (I'm not a dev, so someone else could speak to this better).

2) Web Dev jumped the gun and posted on their website before the product was available (happens ALL THE TIME with tech companies)

3) It's vaporware and won't release until 2010 :p

Upvote 0
Here is the QR Code for anyone still having problems:
chart

Upvote 0
I just spoke with a rep from Weather Underground (Wunder) and they said the Android version of Wunder Radio will be released within a month. So I bet that means about 3 months. At least it is coming soon! A great day for all fans of KTCK 1310 The Ticket in Dallas (at least those with android phones)
:D

Yeah, at least it is finally coming soon. I am really excited. Wunder Radio is going to replace every radio app I have when it comes out. Just can't wait!

Upvote 0
I just spoke with a rep from Weather Underground (Wunder) and they said the Android version of Wunder Radio will be released within a month. So I bet that means about 3 months. At least it is coming soon! A great day for all fans of KTCK 1310 The Ticket in Dallas (at least those with android phones)

When I was waiting for a version for BlackBerry Storm they told me the EXACT same thing, and it NEVER happened! I don't believe a word their support says! I just found an app called "radiotime". It has every station I listened to on WunderRadio. It works PERFECTLY! Give it a go!

Upvote 0
:D

Yeah, at least it is finally coming soon. I am really excited. Wunder Radio is going to replace every radio app I have when it comes out. Just can't wait!

I was able to get a beta version of Wunder Radio for Android. Go to the Wunder Radio website Customer Support section (cut and paste link below) Send them a message and see if they will send you a test version. It works great for streaming KTCK 1310AM The Ticket in Dallas! And it was free!

Weather Underground - Powered By Kayako eSupport

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones