1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Uh Oh. Here we go again with SMS crap.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Godfather13, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Godfather13

Godfather13 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Ok so just 10 min ago I get a text message from Handcent and I also get the Hero SMS envelope notification in the tool bar. I went back into applications and see where I can clear out the 8kb of data and force stop the Hero sms. Why is this now back as an issue?

My sleep/awake time is still fine and battery is ok, just the notification is back. I did have to reload my contacts yesterday, but text worked fine yesterday. Only thing new today was I was downloading a ringtone when someone called me and it locked up that dl screen. So I had to force close the Mabilo application. But I was able to go right back and finish dl song.

any ideas? do a restart maybe?

Advertisement

2. Godfather13

Godfather13 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Ok, now 2 more new issues since I reported this.

1. My picsay app no longer has the color icon, just a gray star. Its the only app thats messed up, all others look normal. *read sticky about this issue. Deleted and reinstalled.

2. When I go into Advanced Task Killer it list an icon with a red X and says #ffcef7ef. This same set of numbers/letters shows up for a brief second when I open Handcent. Any ideas how to fix this? Uninstall Handcent and re-install maybe?

3. JB in AZ

JB in AZ Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Florida

There's an update for Handcent, that I think fixes #2

http://androidforums.com/sprint-htc-hero/17035-handcent-after-recent-update.html

Tags: