1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Uh Oh

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by red2444, Jun 4, 2011.

1. red2444

red2444 Lurker

Just got my epic and rooted it. Anyway i tried to flash syndicate rom and now my phone wont go past the first samsung screen. im pretty new to this but am willing to try odin however i cant find a good link to download it. Anyone got any advice. links and instructions would be great lol

2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Check the stickies at the top of the forum if you haven't already.

Did you wipe 3 items (each 3 times)? Which version of clockwork are you using?

3. jasonk387

jasonk387 Lurker

I'm having a very similar problem to this. Originally, my problem was exactly the same, but now it seems to have evolved. I tried Odin, and it says that it completed successfully, however my phone only boots into Clockworkmod recovery. Even after flashing and not using the recovery hotkeys, all I see is Clockworkmod. Has anyone seen this before? I've tried just about everything I know how to do.

4. ZiggSVO

ZiggSVO Well-Known Member

Maybe make sure you've got the correct files put into odin. And that you followed the steps exactly :p

5. red2444

red2444 Lurker

I used odin and it worked great. i think the problem was my files were not being converted into ext 4 and then my rom simply wouldnt start up. Now im running syndicate with emotionless beast. I love my new epic :D

Samsung Epic 4G Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G release date was September 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

September 2010
Release Date
Reviews