So last night while working I spilled some water on myself... not a lot but pulled my phone out to find it had a few drops on the case. I have one of the body glove cases very nice. Well I pull the phone out and it seems dry.. blow off the case wipe down and blow off the phone. Two hours later phone dies... oh crap! So I freak out either it bricked for whatever reason or it got wet. So I get home plug it in and it turns on and off rapidly. Wtf... take out the battery runs fine. Switched batteries with the wife works fine. Her phone doesn't turn on with my battery. So I'm stuck... why did the battery go. It was not wet as I assumed and it never died before. I am at a loss of how this could happen.. any ideas?