1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

uhh, gallery?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by brianjgeraghty, Apr 25, 2012.

1. brianjgeraghty

So..I just got the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and I kinda expected that, like my Nexus S, when I signed in and associated the device with my account, I would get all the same kinds of stuff. Namely all my 'picasa' photos would be accessible, but so far this is not the case, just local photos. Am I missing something?

appreciate any help.

~Brian

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Menu>Settings>Accounts and Sync>Your Google account>make sure Picasa is checked.

3. donpablovi

donpablovi Lurker

I'm having the same issue as Brian. The gallery on the Tab 2 7.0 does not seem to sync with my picasa web albums like it does on my galaxy nexus. The gallery on the tab just shows local images. I do have "Sync Google Photos" selected under my google account in "Settings/Account and Sync." Am I missing something? Is there any reason Samsung would not want to Tabs gallery to sync with picasa? Is my Tab defective?

4. sethwardo

sethwardo Newbie

same issue on this end. tried clearing the gallery setting and no luck. this kind of sucks.

5. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me!

Do you have Google + installed? That's where I found all my Picassa albums.

6. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

Also try accessing Google dashboard on the computer. Make sure everything is checked there.