• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Uhmmm hi

Hi I'm Pat uhh..

Got a droid and I mess with it alot.. had it like 2-3 weeks and almost exceed the 1GB month limit thing so i must use it alot.

I'm 24, I work construction and very into newer BMW M3's. Own a 2008 Jet Black that is supercharged.
http://www.youtube.com/user/e92pat

I'm here to find a certain APP or someone to help ill just explain it here b4 searching::

I want to send TXT's to family in Canada i live in the US.

They can txt free but it costs alot to txt them... looking for a program or some way to do it free.

Atm i use yahoo messenger but means i gotta be on my comp to do it.. want a way to do it from phone, any help?

Thanks if u know the answer.

Hey,
Don't know if you've tried it, but the good old G1 had the app "IM" it's a universal instant messenger. I have used it to chat with friends on AIM and Yahoo, I believe it also has Windows Messenger. It is included in most of the roms I've seen. If your running stock, or don't want to find that app, search the android market for "Meebo" with out quotes. It is free and uses DATA to send messages NOT SMS. This is perfect for some and a no go for others.

chart
<<<<Just scan this for meebo

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones