1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

UI features of this phone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Hendu71, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Hendu71

Hendu71 Lurker

Hi,

My mom bought this phone, and she called me about it with questions (this is her first smartphone), and I told her to take it back and get a Galaxy S II. One because I had an HTC phone before and had nothing but troubles with it, and 2 because I had the original Galaxy S and loved it (still do and still have it - the Verizon Fascinate version). Plus I was in my car when she called and wasn't sure whether or not it was a windows phone.

Anyway, now I feel bad because I found out more about the phone and she is saying she liked the Sensation's UI better (ok she didn't actually say that, but that's what I gathered). I asked her what it had, and she said she liked how the home pages flipped like you were turning a page. I actually got to try out her Galaxy S II, and while there's nothing wrong with it, it's indeed pretty plain UI-wise.

This got me thinking that the Sensation must have had some similar features to launcher Pro. So, my question is, what UI features does this have, and preferably, which apps can I download on the market to simulate it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC Sensation 4G Forum

The HTC Sensation 4G release date was 8th June. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

8th June
Release Date
Reviews