• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps UI items used in Timer

kreyszig

Lurker
Jun 1, 2010
Hi all

Probably a dumb question. I would like to have a representation of an odometer reading in my application.
My HTC hero has something very similar to what i'm after - to set the countdown timer, there are three scrollable lists of numbers, one for each of hours, minutes, and seconds. I don't know if this is an implementation of timepicker or not.There are no +- buttons like the datepicker.

Is there an easy way to replicate this setup with the standard android ui? I'm hoping there's some kind of style I can set on a spinner..?

Thanks in advance

Hi all

Probably a dumb question. I would like to have a representation of an odometer reading in my application.
My HTC hero has something very similar to what i'm after - to set the countdown timer, there are three scrollable lists of numbers, one for each of hours, minutes, and seconds. I don't know if this is an implementation of timepicker or not.There are no +- buttons like the datepicker.

Is there an easy way to replicate this setup with the standard android ui? I'm hoping there's some kind of style I can set on a spinner..?

Thanks in advance

Anyone? I didn't think this was a difficult question...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones