• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

UK Betting App

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HYCAET

I've searched and searched and searched, and I can't find anything about this on the forum or the web in general.

Is anyone in the process of developing an app which will work with one of the main online bookies? Bet365, bluesquare, ladbrokes etc?

I find even using the WAP version of their websites is hard work. I used to have a SE phone which I could get a java app for from bet365, but my Desire won't work with it.

If there is a java application that you wish to run on your Android system, you should Install a little application called java/j2me runner. With java/j2me runner, you can install those java applications as .apk's and they are rendered in exactly the way they're coded.

I used it to download the Subcard java application from the Subway website :)

Links: market://searchq=pname:com.netmite.andme

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones