• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

UK Lottery Apps

tobyjuggler

Jan 17, 2011
Maybe I'm just being blind, but every UK Lottery app I've tried is a simple fetch and show the numbers kind of app. Is there actually an app out there that will store your regular numbers, take into account that you might play Saturday, Wednesday or both days that will then check your own numbers against the results on the right day and notify you automatically if you're a winner? It must exist, surely?

Thanks.

Hi, this is my first post so hello all. I was going to ask this same question but looking at the fact this question was asked in January last year and has received no responses, I guess the answer is no, unless anybody can tell me otherwise. Really annoying as the official lottery app on iOS does exactly that and I can't understand, after all this time, why they haven't done one yet for the android market.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones