1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Uk - voda - delivery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by fatjames, Oct 26, 2010.

1. fatjames

fatjames Newbie

Hi All,

I got this email on Friday from voda

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. russ3001

russ3001 Lurker

Hi, yeah I had the same email and my DHD was delivered on the monday 25th, so I would hold tight I'd imagine it will be with you soon

Russ

fatjames likes this.
  3. fatjames

fatjames Newbie

Got another email after complaining to Voda..

It's funny, you can see from the font that "If you do still wish to cancel.." is part of their standard reply.. That says it all really.

FJ

4. fatjames

fatjames Newbie

Russ, Now that you have your phone, can you confirm if the phone is branded? also, could you try a non voda sim in and see if it works?

Cheers
    FJ

5. TheSuper

TheSuper Android Enthusiast

6. Nighthaunt

Nighthaunt Member

Well not sure if anyone else has had this reply but finally cancelled my early upgrade to a Desire HD ( couldn't get the phone before I could upgrade for free - and via Carphonewarehouse as would be in last 70 days) - was advised this morning by the returns department that HTC have put phones back into testing.

As a result HTC have delayed supplying any more units - although had another 3 different excuses from voda so far...:mad:

7. TheSuper

TheSuper Android Enthusiast

Was there a reason given as to why HTC have put the phones back into testing? That's certainly interesting news!

HTC Desire HD Forum

The HTC Desire HD release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews