• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

UK WiFI 2013 Nexus 7 without Lolipop

Hello there, I have a UK 2013 WiFi Nexus 7 running on 4.4.4. However, I have yet to get Lolipop OTA, even though I check for firmware every day. I even turned off the device several times, and still no update. I know that the update is supposedly out already, I am wondering why my device has not received it yet. Any suggestions? I would like to avoid installing it myself.

Thanks in advance!

Hello there, I have a UK 2013 WiFi Nexus 7 running on 4.4.4. However, I have yet to get Lolipop OTA, even though I check for firmware every day. I even turned off the device several times, and still no update. I know that the update is supposedly out already, I am wondering why my device has not received it yet. Any suggestions? I would like to avoid installing it myself.

Thanks in advance!
Google paused the update because of issues some were having. The rumor is it will be back up sometime in december

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones