• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ulefone s8 navigation problem

areyouss

Lurker
Nov 22, 2017
hi. the phone is not that old. there can be several instances that cause the proble. eg. you are using the calculator. you put the phone down and the screen goes off. you pick up the phone and need to read a text or make a call. the phone starts up fine .. but there is no way to get back to the main screen. the "swipe" back buttons will not show. at first the only way to resolve the problem was to turn the phone off and back on again. by accident i went to show the problem to someone and i turned the phone on its side and the back button then showed. but this does not always happen.

the phone is android 7.0. i have another phone with android 5.1 with non dissapearing buttons .. and i never had anything wrong. this is a dissapointment.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones