• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ultimate droid froyo extreme bugs

gobirds895

Jun 17, 2010
Not sure if this is the right forum for ultimate droid questions, but I'm running UD extreme froyo rc2, and every time the phone reboots or turns off several widgets disappear, and ill have to uninstall and reinstall those apps to make the widgets available. Any idea how to fix/avoid this?

Also, the screen takes very long to load and lags after closing apps.

Not sure if this is the right forum for ultimate droid questions, but I'm running UD extreme froyo rc2, and every time the phone reboots or turns off several widgets disappear, and ill have to uninstall and reinstall those apps to make the widgets available. Any idea how to fix/avoid this?

Also, the screen takes very long to load and lags after closing apps.

Let me guess, he has auto apps to SD card enabled in "his" ROM... If you want a solution look at the work around in the newest Bugless Beast Froyo thread, since that is where he more then likely kanged it from...

Upvote 0
Not sure if this is the right forum for ultimate droid questions...
No, actually, androidforums.com is absolutely not the right place to ask about UD ROM questions. Most everybody here hates BlackDroid, are convinced he's a fraud based on what someone else has written, and would rather talk shit about him than help someone like you who's being a traitor to the awesome developers to which they are dedicated fanboys.

However, BD does have his own forum, blackdroidmod.com. This site's alright for everything else Droid related, but there people will actually be helpful to you regarding your UD ROM needs.
(See ya there. ;) )

Feel free to PM me.

Upvote 0
Its not based on what others have written its based on the fact that his roms are exact copies of other roms with his theme. I mean what is the chance he came up with the same reboot keys as pete? Or the chance that he has the same auto apps to sd as pete. I'm not even going to get into how much he kanged cm in his 2.1 roms. The guy is a fraud plain and simple

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones