• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root UltimateDROID 6.3 (ESE53 Base) now out

Trying out 7.0 now... have it fully loaded. Also Running the recommended medium voltage 1.2 from Adamz new kernel. No JIT ... read that it still loops out. Took me about 30 minutes to push the rom... get the kernel situated... and load and config the apps. Hopefully in a day or so I'll have some good reports. I'm coming from BBV7 with Adamz LV 1.2.... with JIT. Even though Jit is hit or mis it seems gold.... for now. At this point it would have to be something pretty amazing for me not to go back to BB... Pete's ROMs are just that stable.... and clean. Battery life is great... and heat is much cooler than ever before. So we'll see what this version of UD brings.

Upvote 0
I am using UD7.0 with the ChevyNo1 10-slot 1200MHz kernel from 6.3 with no ill effects.

I also re-uploaded my framework-res.apk and services.jar to alter the color of the clock and text on the notification bar with no ill effect either. Now, I am about to back up my apps, then figure out if I really want to flash over to Koshik's 5.0.4.2 CM mod....

Hell, yeah, I am an addict - I am always trying newer, bigger, better, faster ROMs lol....

Upvote 0
I am using UD7.0 with the ChevyNo1 10-slot 1200MHz kernel from 6.3 with no ill effects.

I also re-uploaded my framework-res.apk and services.jar to alter the color of the clock and text on the notification bar with no ill effect either. Now, I am about to back up my apps, then figure out if I really want to flash over to Koshik's 5.0.4.2 CM mod....

Hell, yeah, I am an addict - I am always trying newer, bigger, better, faster ROMs lol....

Hey... how bout a little link love for the rest of us users.. :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones