1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Ultra keyboard (the best I have found.)

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by SelfElevated2, Aug 17, 2012.

1. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Android Expert

Ok so the ultra keyboard is similar to swiftkey except it has more features and is far more customizable. It also has swype typing which I missed while using swift key. I highly recommend trying this keyboard. It is snappy and has the option to be set to look like any key board we've seen,by name and with the click of a button. Also translates to and from other languages. Has a menu tab above the keys that offers awesome options with the push of a button. It's quick, efficient, and as advanced as it should be. I will post screen shots so you can check it out. Keep in mind it's hard to capture fluidness in a picture. .

Also wanted to add this in for root users. In play store there is an app that allows you to use 2 keyboards at a time. One in landscape and one in portrait. So depending on how you flip your phone decides which keyboard your using. This is a great feature to have when you love 2 keyboards, or when one works better for certain times. After all you don't have to be monogomous to your keyboard. .:D

^^that app is called keyboard manager (for root users only )

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Android Expert

3. justtom

justtom Android Enthusiast

Being that the keyboard manager is (for root users only )I will have it moved to the proper Sub forums All Things Root and or the app section.Thank You And Have A Great Day.

Tom

SelfElevated2 likes this.
  4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter
    Administrator

Since the app first being talked about doesn't require root I see no reason to move this to root section.

But, since this isn't specific to the ZTE Warp I'm moving this thread to the app section :)

lunatic59, justtom and SelfElevated2 like this.