• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Um hello :P

Big fat advert saying say hello LOL. First for any forums I've been on.

Oh well, Android has been a sort of revelation to me. Had windows mobile, dire experience that is. Can't stand Apple's ethos as a company so am a apple refusnik :p.

Android made a big differene within the first 2 weeks.

using it we solved major and minor problems in the hills of scotland from sorting out taxis to handling a broken down car; figuring out where to eat and where to go to watch a movie. We were on a boat..and shockingly we got some, albeit laborious internet.

I can find stuff on google, nearly as quick as on my pc-and I'm a fast typist!

So far, very impressed. The sensation is actually really good-I read on it, play my dual n back game (get the one by Phuc if you know the game) and even use it for casual dating :)

Superb.

I may learn to program it sometime.

Welcome to Android Forums.

I hear you about the Windows Mobile "experience". Been there, done that, but fortunately all the wounds have healed. ;)

Glad you're enjoying your new phone. You will get the most out of it by hooking up with other users. For your model they can be found in HTC Sensation - Android Forums. I'm not a gamer and my wife frowns on the casual dating so I can't help you with any of those, but I'm sure there's plenty of folks in the forums just chomping at the bit to get you going. Enjoy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones