• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

UMTS/HSDPA Connection Problem..

Devoti

Lurker
Feb 14, 2011
Hi all, well i wont take a long time to explain what is my problem, so let me start...
this problem faces me every winter, it did last winter and in those times it is facing me, and it is all about that my Wireless Router doesnt connect except to GPRS/EDGE which is too slow for me, i've tried everything in settings but no use, i made sure that the APN is correct and no use, my friend has like the same router i have, and he told me that he connects perfectly to UMTS/HSDPA, oh btw, when i take the router to another city it connects smoothly to UMTS/HSDPA but when i get back to where i am it doesnt...even though the signal of it is Good (-85dBm) & my operator is IL Cellcom....so...any ideas?? :D :D

Cheers...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones