• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Un-Delete Facebook Contacts?

mtompkns

Lurker
Oct 3, 2010
Long story short:

Jealous girlfriend searches phone, deletes female contacts she doesn't like. They were facebook sync'd, and after adding one of these girls back, I can't sync her back with her facebook profile (it's not there o_O).

Any way to "un-delete" the facebook contact and add her back to my contact list? (only deleted from the phone contact list, and not actual facebook, just to clarify)

Long story short:

Jealous girlfriend searches phone, deletes female contacts she doesn't like. They were facebook sync'd, and after adding one of these girls back, I can't sync her back with her facebook profile (it's not there o_O).

Any way to "un-delete" the facebook contact and add her back to my contact list? (only deleted from the phone contact list, and not actual facebook, just to clarify)

First, delete the girlfriend. (and I don't mean just the contact info on your phone) Toxic relationship.

Then go to contacts>settings>accounts and make sure facebook account is there and sync is on. If not add your facebook account.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones