• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Un install task killers on your phone

hey i had a question, is the like a task thingy where it just DOESNT kill an app but lets it run. for example the facebook app. i hate it when i end it but when i check back like 2 mins later it has to restart all over again. i kno it will kill battery but is there ANYWAY to keep the app running not restarting over again?
Go launcher has the option to "lock" apps open in the app drawer options.

Upvote 0
I've uninstalled ATK, due to the fact that I used it a lot, when I first got my phone. Then I noticed that I didn't use it a lot. And also, battery life was the same(in a good way. Lasted long). I have SD Speed Inscrease (came w/ CM6), and I have that set to 2048kb. But I can't find the Auto Memory Manager, in the App Market :/

Upvote 0
I've uninstalled ATK, due to the fact that I used it a lot, when I first got my phone. Then I noticed that I didn't use it a lot. And also, battery life was the same(in a good way. Lasted long). I have SD Speed Inscrease (came w/ CM6), and I have that set to 2048kb. But I can't find the Auto Memory Manager, in the App Market :/

I just did a search (hit the little magnifying glass at the top of the market screen) for "Auto Memory Manager" in the market, and it's right there.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones