• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unabel To Update Samsung Gear App

S

Samsung Gear App

I recently purchased a Samsung Gear S2 snart watch and the shop i bought it set it up, but they had to install a couple of plu ins to allow the watch and my S6 Edge to connect. Until now all has been really great with no issues whatsoever, however yesterday the app on the phone has asked for an update and when I accept it thinks about it and then closes the app completely and it wont let me access the app at all. Ive tried using a different IP address incase its a geoblock issue but still wont work. I been back to teh shop and they are totally clueless. Does anybody know how I can either update the app or at least bypass it and allow me to continue without the update which worked fine prior to the update request.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones