1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support unable to access internet but connected to router

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by rajgmr, Jun 11, 2016.

1. rajgmr

rajgmr Lurker
    None

Jun 11, 2016
    Male
    hello,
    as like normally i have connected to the router with a password on my iPhone but the problem is the internet is not accessible when i browse. every time the router is connected and showing the full signal. Internet is connecting sometimes and sometimes not connecting but showing the signal as normal. in a week only once connecting and i can access the interwork remaining time i cannot. please let me know if there is any solution.

thanks

Advertisement

2. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste

May 29, 2011
    Male
    Retired
    Les Gets, France
    Hi

It sounds like your router has the issue, but, this is an Android forum, not an iPhone forum - you would do better to ask those who also have iPhones!

Dannydet, Jfalls63 and svim like this.
  3. svim

svim Android Expert

Dec 19, 2013
    Illinois
    Your description is a bit vague but as girolez already stated it does sound like your router is a likely source of the problem. As your WiFi connectivity appears to be sporadic as opposed to a consistent issue, it could just be a single setting in your router that needs to be changed but you might also want to just reset it to its factory defaults and set it up fresh. This guide on home wireless is a bit lengthy but is a good basic tutorial:
    http://lifehacker.com/5833254/know-your-network-the-complete-guide

Oh, and as far as your iPhone you'd probably be better off looking for help on an Apple forum like this:
    https://discussions.apple.com/community/iphone
    or just drop by an Apple Store, they're pretty tenacious about their tech support.

Dannydet and girolez like this.