• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unable to connect to google.accounts using bluestacks

fmlad2002

Lurker
Jul 16, 2018
Hey all,

So it appears after some windows update, security or otherwise, my Memu failed to launch and connect to facebook, even though google play store loaded. After clearing cache, stopping apps etc, i gave up and tried Nox and to my surprise faced exactly the same issue. So unstalled that and went for bluestacks 3n plus tweaker5. Still no joy despite disabling google accounts at login, the fecking thing just wont connect to google play.

I have a windows 10laptop using the latest 1803 build...

Anyone any suggestions please

Hey all,

So it appears after some windows update, security or otherwise, my Memu failed to launch and connect to facebook, even though google play store loaded. After clearing cache, stopping apps etc, i gave up and tried Nox and to my surprise faced exactly the same issue. So unstalled that and went for bluestacks 3n plus tweaker5. Still no joy despite disabling google accounts at login, the fecking thing just wont connect to google play.

I have a windows 10laptop using the latest 1803 build...

Anyone any suggestions please
Its ok.... finally found the solution after searching bluestacks forums...

Answer? Uncheck safe browsing in my bullguard AV

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones