• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unable to Download Apps?!?

nemesis2me

Lurker
Aug 18, 2010
I just updated to 2.2 froyo yesterday and now when I try to download any app it starts and goes straight to saying download unsuccessful! Is this an issue with 2.2? What can I do to resolve this? It sucks a little extra because I just uninstalled my launcherpro plus because it was being glitchy with 2.2 and as I went to reinstall it like the dev told me to I found out I could no longer download apps. I can't even navigate the orginal home screen because of how use to launcherproI was.

Apparently I jumped the gun and that fix worked long enough for me to download a single app. Now I'm back at the same situation where while in the market, when I hit install, it automatically goes to download failed. I stupidly did a factory reset because I read that that has fixed a lot of issues with 2.2 but now when my phone tries to reinstall all of my apps it just say FAILED one after another. Please tell me there's a solution somebody.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones