1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Unable to drag notification on htc one

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    i have htc one smart phone my question is this i am unable to drag notification like missed call,sms updates etc please rectify this issue.

Advertisement

2. Hadron

Hadron  
    VIP Member

Aug 9, 2010
    Spacecorp Test Pilot
    Dimension Jumping
    Do you mean that you are unable to pull down the notification bar? Or that you can't clear the notifications by flicking them sidewards? Or if not, what do you mean by "drag notification"?

We can't rectify anything - we're just fellow Android owners, so can only use our experience to make suggestions. But if you could post again with a complete description of the problem, when it started, anything that changed before then, and what you've already tried to fix it, we might be able to come up with something.

In the absence of more information, I can only suggest generic things: reboot the phone, try a forced shutdown (press and hold the power button until the buttons below the screen flash and the phone shuts down), or back everything up and try a factory reset. But with more information we might be able to suggest something better.

I should say that I also own a HTC One, and have never had any problems of this sort, so it's not intrinsic to the phone. So the challenge is to work out what is causing it.

scary alien likes this.