• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Unable to open or delete one text-Optimus

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

I have an LG Optimus F3 with T-Mobile. Last night, I received only the second half of a two part text message. When I click on the message, it prompts me to draft a new message. It does not appear in the thread of messages with the contact. When I clear my notifications, it quickly pops up again (if it disappears at all). I have turned my phone on and off and pulled the battery several times each. It is really frustrating as I am unaware when I actually have unread messages without manually checking them and it has been causing the screen to light up often, draining the battery.
Has anyone else experienced a similar problem? Any ideas as to fix it? Thank you so much for any help you can provide!

Hello and welcome to android Forums. My name is SolApathy & I will be assisting you with your question submitted through the guest “ask a question” service! We would like to welcome you to our forums; we look forward to assisting you today!

This is a long dead thread, last opened in early February, you are very unlikely to get any sort of a response here. I would recommend re-posting this question (since you are a member) in this forum associated with your phone. You can find a list of those forums here: Android phone support or you can post it here for general support: Android Lounge -General questions

If you are unable to get any response within 24 hours feel free to PM me for help :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones