1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Unable to push files to SD Card

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by extgoog, May 19, 2011.

1. extgoog

extgoog Lurker

Hello everyone, I am having a very strange issue on my phone that is frustrating the hell out of me :mad:. So I am having troubles pushing files over to my SD card. I plug in my phone and mount the card. I can easily transfer files from my phone to the laptop. But when I transfer files from my laptop to the phone, it shows perfectly fine on the card until I unplug the cord. I pull it up in ASTRO and my SD card reverts back to what I previously had on it before I made any changes. It does the same thing if I were to use ASTRO and go into my card and delete files. Once I reboot the phone, the card reverts back to the same thing prior. It's weird because I can download songs and listen to them fine when the phone is on. But if I reboot, again the SD card reverts back to what I had previously. I have no idea what is going on? Does anyone have any ideas? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :eek:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews