• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Unable To Receive MMS

AidenCiron

Lurker
Feb 20, 2016
(SOLVED) I'll leave it up so everyone can see how the problem was resolved

About a week ago my device stopped receiving Picture Messages Twas fine before but now nothing I can still send TXTs I have factory reset my phone tried Different TXT messaging apps my device is not rooted all stock I have full signal 4G LTE.....if you have questions I'll be happy to answer if you have suggestions I will definitely try.....help....IM desperate

Last edited:
Do MMS fail on WiFi? Mobile data? Both?
Can you send MMS?
Have you changed apps, anything on the phone or about your service?
Have you checked with your service provider to be sure you are using the correct APN?
My phone doesn't allow MMS over WiFi,its fails on Mobile Data,I cannot Send them either, my apps are the same the only thing that changed with my service is I paid my bill, i havent changed anything in my phone until after the problem started and that was a factory reset (done today),And I tried to change my APN settings and I got something about (If you have a Sprint(BYOP) or CDMA Device you do not need to change your APN Settings) and my mobile data works fine when browsing the internet and downloading Apps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones