1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Unable to restore backups and flash roms. Stuck on boot animation

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sk8rgeek, Jan 9, 2013.

1. sk8rgeek

sk8rgeek Well-Known Member

So i flashed over CM10 to give it a look and totally forgot to disable my security PIN. so i had to go old fashioned back in CWR. Well, i went back and went to restore back up and got an error on 3 different backups everytime i try. Flashed Rom #2 2.7 (as i was using before) and now it wont go past the boot animation.

Ideas on how to get it past this would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: exitrecovery.zip got it booted...but i would really really like that backup lol..any ideas on that?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. GameTheory

GameTheory Android Expert

I had a similar issue.
    I restored a backup of #2 v2.7 got stuck at boot so I pulled battery tried again and booted. After booting I opened titanium backup pro and received an error (don't remember exact wording) but was something like... Your android version does not match your device number. Titanium asked permission to fix this. After I clicked yes It rebooted my phone and did something for couple of minutes and booted. I then deleted the bad backup and made a new one. Been fine since.

I did not post this as a solution because your problem may be different. I figured it might give you some ideas.

Hope this helps

3. sk8rgeek

sk8rgeek Well-Known Member

Thanks for responding. I ended up starting fresh with all new data, restore of internal sd. Ehh its a loss of a lot of hours of gaming and text messages but it cleared my storage haha.

I am just wondering what would corrupt all my backups.

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews