1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Unable to select specific folder when uploading photos to Facebook

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by DawnUK, Dec 10, 2011.

1. DawnUK

DawnUK Lurker
    None

Oct 7, 2010
    Morning,

I have the HTC Desire HD and have always been given the option of selecting a particular folder when uploading photos to Facebook from my gallery. However when I went to upload a photo this morning, the screen appeared to have changed and only seemed to give me the option of uploading the photo directly to my status, rather than letting me select a specific folder to upload it into, as has always been the case previously.

I tried via HTC Sense too but only have the options of either creating a new folder or putting it into the 'my mobile uploads' folder which I don't want to do.

Any advice much appreciated! :cool:

Advertisement

2. bangdroid

bangdroid Lurker
    None

Dec 10, 2011
    I just registered to ask this exact question about the new Facebook App. Would love to know if there an is answer for this. Being able to upload pics to a specific folder on the app is something I used all the time on the old app

Thanks!

3. DawnUK

DawnUK Lurker
    None

Oct 7, 2010
    I've just uninstalled the Facebook for Android update and it's now back to how it was before so I can upload photos to specific directories again, yay! It must've automatically updated and I didn't realize. I've unticked automatic updates for it now as never use the app anyway aside from uploading photos, much prefer the mobile version!